Environmental infrastructure services in Mackay
We know that it can be difficult for businesses to handle their environmental management all on their own. Keeping your chemicals and other hazardous substances under control can be a difficult proposition, especially when you may find yourself short staffed or run into other issues along the way.
That is why Prochem Group of Companies provides a full range of environmental infrastructure services to help you design, develop and carry out your environmental management goals. We’ll not only help you determine what those goals should be based on a thorough risk assessment, but we’ll also arrange to carry out some of your most important tasks, so you can get back to running your business.
- Preventative & mine site maintenance
- Training of operators to perform maintenance on waste process treatment systems & plants
- Supply of trained onsite technicians in the areas of environmental management, wastewater collection & treatment, dust suppression, road management, secondary containment & equipment wash systems
- Installation of security gates/grids on pastoral properties
- Hose-reel maintenance
- Slashing (general maintenance of grassed areas, poisoning around radio towers, whipper snipping of earth grids & power line area maintenance)
If you have any questions on our services, give us a call or send over a message. Our trained staff will be happy to discuss these issues with you, as well as get you started on developing your business’s environmental management strategies for the future. We’ll work alongside you as part of the team to ensure your business is operating responsibly.