ENVIRONMENTAL INFRASTRUCTURE SERVICES
Prochem knows that it can be difficult for businesses to care for their Environmental Management on their own. Keeping your Chemicals and other Hazardous Substances under control can be a difficult proposition, especially when you may find yourself short staffed or run into any other issues along the way.
That is why Prochem provides a full range of Environmental Infrastructure Support Services to help you design, develop and carry out your Environmental Management Goals. Prochem will not only help you determine what those goals should be based on a thorough Risk assessment, but Prochem will also arrange to carry out some of your most important tasks, which will allow you to look after the running of your business.
Prochem is available to train your existing or new staff in carrying out Environmental Management Procedures. Our trained staff will be happy to assist your business in developing your Business Environmental Strategies for the future and will work alongside you as part of the team to ensure your business is operating responsibly.
SOME OF PROCH EM’S MOST USEFUL ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGEMENT SERVICES INCLUDE:
- Preventative & Mine Site Maintenance
- Training of Operators to perform maintenance on Waste Process Treatment Systems & Plants
- Supply of trained onsite Technicians in the areas of Environmental Management, Wastewater Collection & Treatment, Dust Suppression, Road Management, Secondary Containment & Equipment Wash Systems
- Installation of Security Gates/Grids on pastural properties
- Hose-reel Maintenance
- Slashing (general maintenance of grassed areas, poisoning, whipper snipping of earth grids & power line area maintenance)
- Dam maintenance
- Weed Control Spray Programs
- Pest Control Programs