We Assist a Range of Industries & Services
Here at Prochem Group of Companies, we offer a wide range of not only haulage services, but diesel repair, auto electrical, waste removal and warehousing services to help business in a wide range of sectors. We are committed to providing quality service at affordable rates, and we specialise in industries that require special skill and knowledge to ensure the safety of our crew, as well as the environment.
We are experts at performing our tasks without causing damage to the surrounding eco-system. We’ll help your business become more eco-friendly itself as we help you remove hazardous waste such as grease and batteries, store your waste in our warehouses, or perform water filtration services.
We offer the following services:
- Infrastructure management
- Chemical management
- Waste treatment, collection & recycling
- Spill response equipment & training
- Preventative mine site maintenance services
- Bio-remediation programs
- Warehousing & distribution
- Powerline support & road maintenance
- Order & delivery management
We operate within the following industries:
- Resource sector
- Oil & gas
- Production, refining & exploration
- Minerals processing
- Iron & steel
- Industrial distribution centres
- Government regulators & services
- Environmental services
Facilities & Equipment
- Prochem’ s head operation is in Paget, QLD. With 4000m2 of warehousing and workshop facilities we boast one of the biggest workshops in Mackay. We also have 1000m2 of hard standing
- Depots and reloading facilities in Moranbah, Blackwater and Biloela QLD.
- 20 mine spec heavy vehicle combinations ranging from step decks, skeleton trailers, bulk tankers, extendable trailers, dog trailers and road train capabilities
- 3 Rosmech, road sweepers (one mine spec)
- 3 mine spec tractors and slashers
- 30 light vehicles
- 13 tonne mine spec Komatsu excavator with tree mulching and slasher attachments
- Various workshop equipment including b double service pits and 6 x endurequip mobile truck hoists
- Fabrication shop with 100 tonne press, steel lathe and various steel welders
- Hydraulic testing equipment including flow meters, cylinder vices and pressure testing equipment
- 8 forklifts ranging from 2.5 tonne to 10 tonnes
- Screw auger for the transferring of powders
Call today for more information on our services and more!
We are committed to helping local businesses remove grease and other harmful substances from job sites without having a negative impact on the environment. We also complete our own jobs with the highest attention to detail in terms of safety and risk management, so you can rest assured that you are getting the most eco-friendly options for your business.
Call today to more information on our range of services and more. We are happy to provide detailed information on all of our services to help you make an informed decision on which options are the best for your business.